we warmly welcome you to our holiday apartments!
So that you can enjoy your holiday in our house and to make it easier for us as hosts to prepare and follow up on the apartment, we ask you to follow the instructions below. This makes it much easier for us to clean the apartment and ensures that a high standard is maintained over the long term.
Please pay attention to the parking instructions, directly on the main road on the Directions page! It is for your safety!
- Upon arrival, please check that all towels and bed linen are provided and let us know if anything is damaged or missing.
- Waste separation: Please distinguish between plastic, paper, residual waste, organic and glass. Please do not leave the organic waste in the apartment longer than necessary. All bins are available to you day and night in the yard.
- Please dispose of your returnable bottles before departure.
- If necessary, you are welcome to use the vacuum cleaner in the hallway.
- Please use baking paper or aluminum foil when using the oven.
- There is an absolute ban on smoking in the apartments and on the balconies, this is only permitted in the parking lot area.
- Please empty the refrigerator and any rubbish bins before leaving. We also ask you to wash the cutlery and crockery after use.
- Please check out by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- Please do not forget to pay the tourist tax before you leave. This is not included in the overnight price and must be paid to the municipality by us.
- Please note that pets are only permitted to a limited extent and must be discussed with us beforehand! If your little four-legged friend does his business outside, please collect it and dispose of it in our garbage can. Please make sure that it does not fit on our neighbors’ property.
Please note that dogs are not allowed to use the beds. Should this be violated, we will charge appropriate cleaning fees.
- If you were satisfied with your stay, we would be very grateful for a positive feedback on the booking portal and Google !
We thank you very much for complying with our instructions and wish you a pleasant stay in our house.